Good Natured and Angus Soft Fruits are delighted that we have become recognised as a “Stronger Together 2022 Business Partner Advanced” This means that we publicly demonstrate our commitment to tackling hidden labour exploitation. Our colleagues are enabled to identify the signs of, assess and mitigate the risk of modern slavery within our business and supply chain.
As an Advanced Business Partner we have scored 63% on the Progress Reporting Tool.
“The Progress Reporting Tool (PRT) is a pioneering online self-assessment tool that supports companies globally to measure progress made in addressing modern slavery risks and to highlight the next steps for their businesses and supply chains.
The tool benefits businesses by:
- Giving a clear picture of progress in addressing modern slavery risks in their business and supply chains, measured against a set of UN Guiding Principles framed questions
- Highlighting to their clients, the challenges and sticking points that suppliers and their peers face
- Creating clear downloadable reports to share with leadership teams and clients demonstrating progress made and what needs to be done
- Presenting analytics to track progress over time and benchmark performance against peers and competitors in your sector
- Providing steps and progress made that can be reported in modern slavery statements.
The tool enables:
- Suppliers to benchmark their progress against their peers, as well as the option to share their data with buyers and retailer clients
- Retailers can benchmark the data of their supplier base against all other industry data, as well as view specific supplier data when shared.”