This has certainly got the wow factor and what’s more the undecorated pavlova can be made the day before, keep it loosely covered with non-stick baking paper or a clean tea cloth and then just decorate minutes before serving.
Prep: 25 minutes
Cook: 1 1/4 hour
50g caster sugar
5 mint leaves
Juice of ½ lime
- Blend the strawberries and pass through a sieve.
2. Pour puree into a bowl and chill in the fridge.
3. Add rum, ice, sugar, lime juice and mint leaves into a blender with the chilled strawberry puree.
4. Blend until smooth.
5. Divide the mixture between two glasses.
6. Serve with sliced strawberries and a slice of lime from a cocktail stick in the glass.