To make these sweet Halloween treats you will need a pumpkin cookie cutter!
Makes 12 biscuits
Prep: 30 minutes
Cook: 10 minutes
200g unsalted butter, softened
200g golden caster sugar
1 large egg
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
400g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- Heat the oven to 200c / 180c fan or gas 6 and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Grab yourself a bowl and add the butter, beat the butter until soft.
- Beat in the sugar, egg and vanilla extract.
- Slowly add the flour to make a dough.
- Roll out your dough on a floured surface to 1cm thickness.
- Using your pumpkin cookie cutter, cut out shapes in your dough then place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let the biscuits cool down for 30 mins
- Now grab your Good Natured Jam and spread across one pumpkin then place another on top!
- Happy Halloween!