1 tin chickpeas, drained and rinsed
1 red onion
1 tsp smoked pprika
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
20g (1 small bunch) coriander
1 avocado, sliced
4-6 tortillas, depending on size
- Dice the blackberries, add half the onion and half of the coriander and to a small bowl with the juice of the lime and the olive oil. Mix well and season with salt and pepper to your taste.
- Dice the other half of the onion and add to a frying pan over medium heat with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Cook for 3 minutes until softened and then add the chickpeas, corn, paprika, cumin and cayenne pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for another 3 minutes, until the chickpeas are golden and crisp.
- Meanwhile, lightly toast the tortillas in a pan.
- Serve the chickpea mixture in the tortillas, topped with a slice of avocado, a spoonful of blackberry salsa and a sprinkle of coriander.